A fun & easy blend to prepare in advance!
Colorful Asparagus Blend
- 1 bunch of asparagus chopped
- 3 sweet potatoes chopped or cubed with skin on is fine, if preferred
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 large gallon plastic Ziploc bag
- Mix all ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Mix well, until all veggies are lightly coated with oil.
- Pour into Ziploc bag and shake well for 1-2 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator until you are ready to bake.
- Can keep in fridge 1-2 days after prepping.
- Bake either flat on roasting tray or in baking dish at 350 for 50-60 minutes (until sweet potatoes are soft). Enjoy!