This fun snack is very simple to make and bake. You can keep these delicious protein snacks fresh in the fridge or freeze them for long term use. Full of protein and nutrients!
Oatmeal Power Balls
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of flax seeds
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons of almond butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Mash up ripe bananas. Add in all other ingredients and mix well (4-5 minutes) until blended.
- Use tablespoon or melon scooper to create balls. Place balls on cookie sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes. Cool and Enjoy!