Easy Veggie Side Dish
Squash Fun - Easy Veggie Side Dish
- 1 bunch of Green Chard or Brussels Sprouts cleaned and chopped
- 1 bag or container of cubed squash
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl until all veggies are lightly covered with oil. Place in roasting dish or deep baking tray.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes. Enjoy!